Navigation on the site
On all pages, the site logo displayed in the banner allows you to return to the home page of the site with a single click. At the bottom of the page, all the sections of the site are accessible and a click on the logo will soon allow access to the site tam-voyages.com.
Features offered by your browser
The site has been designed to give your browser the ability to take full advantage of its own features.
Expanding character size
On all pages of the site, you have the ability to enlarge the size of the characters. If you're on PC, use the Ctrl key combination to enlarge the size of the characters. The combination of Ctrl keys reduces the size of the characters. Successive taps on these keys allow you to increase or decrease the size of characters in increments. Also note that the combination of Ctrl-0 keys (the "zero" number) allows you to go back to the size of the text by default.
Mac users, all you need to do is replace the Ctrl button with the Cmd button in the combinations announced above.
This site has been designed to allow keyboard navigation on part of the pages. In most cases, you simply tap the Tabulation button on your keyboard to navigate successively from one clickable element to another clickable element in the page. Conversely, if you want to go back in the opposite direction of playback, use the maj-Tabulation key combination.
Keyboard users, you have the ability to mark any page as a favorite. To do this, go to the desired page, then tap the Ctrl-D keys on your keyboard if you're on PC, Cmd and D if you're on Mac.
Accessibility of the site
What is web accessibility?
An accessible website is a site that allows all Internet users to access its content without difficulty, including people with disabilities and use specialized software or hardware.
For example, an accessible site allows for:
- Navigate with voice synthesis or Braille ranges (especially used by blind or visually impaired Internet users).
- Personalize the site's display as needed (character magnification, color changes, etc.).
- Navigate without using the mouse, with the keyboard only or via a touch screen.
Level of accessibility of this site
In particular, they meet the following accessibility criteria:
- Style sheets are used to manage site shaping.
- The main language of the pages is declared.
- The pages of the site have a unique and precise title.
- Link titles and buttons are self-explanatory (understandable by nature).
- Images that require it have a replacement text.
- Section titles structure the contents of the pages.
- The forms are accessible.
- The site can be used on the keyboard alone.
- A "Content" avoidance link is available on all pages of the site.
- The texts are not justified.
We are committed to making this site available to all Internet users, regardless of their physical and/or cognitive disposition. However, if you encounter a problem while browsing or accessing certain content on the site, do not hesitate to contact us by detailing your situation and the problem so that we can find a solution together. Don't forget to tell us the address of the page in question.
Reach us at the SamTrans Ride Plus call center at (650) 238-5880 between 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM daily.